The Italy Prize has been won by a team from Politecnico di Torino
- Congratulations to NavSAS researchers from Politecnico di Torino and LINKS Foundation for the awards at ION GNSS+ 2019!
- The registration is open! Travel grants available!
- "What happened when Galileo experienced a week-long service outage", our investigation on the Galileo signal outage published on GPSWorld
- A summary of what happened in the last few days
- Last update: July 18th
- Update from the European GNSS Service Centre - July 18th
- Last update: July 17th
- Last update: July 16th
- The NAVIGATION TECHNOLOGIES Area at LINKS Foundation on European Satellite Navigation Agency - GSA website