The first Assist Progress Meeting in Torino, from August 26th to 27th.
- The registration form for the the 6th AOR is open. The participation to the workshop is free. Deadline: 25th of September.
- Final review of the "GNSS Receiver and Antenna Installation and Operation in Vietnam" project funded by ESA.
- Today NavSAS received the certificate issued by ESA that recognizes our team as one among the first 50 institutions able to obtain a fix using the Galileo system!
- NavSAS and NAVIS recognized by ESA as pioneers in Galileo navigation fixes
- The 6th Asia Oceania Regional Workshop on GNSS will be held in Phuket, Thailand, 9-11 October 2014
- On June 18th the “Vulnerability Assessment Review” meeting of TRITON project will start in Horten, Norway.
- NavSAS is presenting the Growing NAVIS project at the European Space Solutions 2014 Conference in Prague
- Marco Pini, head of NavSAS, is attending the update meeting of the ETSI "Specialist Task Force 474"
- Today the ASSIST project kicks off in Torino. Advanced Snow plough and Salt spreader based on Innovative Space Technologies (ASSIST) project aims to deliver a comprehensive feasibility study on the sustainability of a winter road maintenance system based on space technologies. ASSIST is funded by the European Space Agency and it will last twelve months.