NavSAS researchers participated to the ION’s winter meeting, the International Technical Meeting (ITM)
- On 15th of december 2016 Galileo Initial Services started with global coverage
- Prof. G. Belforte awarded in Vietnam
- Applications are invited for Early Stage Researcher (ESR) posts as part of an exciting MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS
- G. Belforte awarded for his contribution to the Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- e-Knot project carried on a PhD Training in Warsaw, Poland
- New JUPITER webinar on EGNSS and its added value for ITS.
- NavSAS is at the ITS World Congress 2016 in Melbourne Australia
- ISMB and Politecnico di Torino are listed among the EU GNSS R&D Centres by the GSA "GNSS User Technology Report"
- NavSAS is at the SCAR OSC Conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to present the first results of the DemoGRAPE project