Politecnico di Torino and INRIM offers a position for a PhD in METROLOGY
- On 24th of February the TRITON Final Workshop will take place at the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission, in Ispra (Italy). The participation is open and free of charge.
- The 3rd call for Industry Vouchers is open! Apply to get technical advice, support and consultancy for your company (deadline January 31)
- The NAVIS Centre in Hanoi won the first prize of the 2015 edition of the Vietnam Talent Award!
- NavSAS researchers published a new paper on the Sensors Journal: Special Issue “UAV Sensors for Environmental Monitoring”
- Our researcher Nicola Linty has finally reached the Antarctica!
- TRITON Final Test conducted at the JRC in Ispra
- NavSAS at ITS World Congress 2015 with the JUPITER project
- NavSAS researchers won several Best Paper awards at ION GNSS+ 2015!
- NavSAS at the ION GNSS+ 2015 with a great delegation of researchers!