NavSAS researchers successfully acquired and tracked the Galileo E1b signal transmitted by the Galileo satellite GSAT204
- Design Review of TRITON Project: in Stockholm to validate the design of the TRITON prototypes
- Today ISMB hosted the ERICA project mid-term review
- NavSAS published a new paper on the Institute of Navigation - ION Journal
- European Satellite Navigation Competition (ESNC) University Challenge presented @ POLITO students the 5th of May
- The project just kicked-off several opportunities to companies to create strong links with research centers and to work with students trained in GNSS disciplines.
- Applications for the Master in NAVIGATION AND RELATED APPLICATIONS 2015/2016 are now open.
- The launch of Galileo satellites 7 and 8 performed as planned.
- GLOVE final review took place the 25th of March in Torino
- The 24th of February ISMB hosted the final review of Growing NAVIS project