NavSAS published a new paper on the Institute of Navigation - ION Journal
- European Satellite Navigation Competition (ESNC) University Challenge presented @ POLITO students the 5th of May
- The project just kicked-off several opportunities to companies to create strong links with research centers and to work with students trained in GNSS disciplines.
- Applications for the Master in NAVIGATION AND RELATED APPLICATIONS 2015/2016 are now open.
- The launch of Galileo satellites 7 and 8 performed as planned.
- GLOVE final review took place the 25th of March in Torino
- The 24th of February ISMB hosted the final review of Growing NAVIS project
- Selection of 15 local authorities and 25 SMEs to receive financial support to attend the ITS World Congress 2015 in Bordeaux.
- NavSAS is at GSA in Prague for the kick-off of the e-Knot project.
- Vietnamese researcher visited NavSAS for three weeks for the ERICA project on inonosphere monitoring funded by ESA