NavSAS is partecipating to the UN/ICTP Workshop on the Use of Global Navigation Satellite Systems for Scientific Applications in Trieste, Italy
- Today NavSAS is hosting the GENIUS project final meeting in Torino
- NavSAS participated to the R&D funding opportunities on GNSS Receiver Technology workshop in Bruxelles
- TRANSMIT final meeting is taking place in Liège, Belgium
- NavSAS participates to the 9th edition of the Intenational Committee on GNSS promoted by the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs
- The 7th of November Hiroaki Tateshita from JAXA - Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency will visit NavSAS and ISMB.
- NavSAS today presented the results of the GLOVE project at the International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE 2014) in Vienna (Austria).
- NavSAS tested in a real scenario the scatterometer realized for the SMAT F2 project for the second time.
- NavSAS is taking part to the Multi-Sensor Positioning Training, a course organized at the University of Nottingham, UK, from 21th to 23rd of October 2014 by the GENIUS project.
- The 6th Asia Oceania Regional Workshop on GNSS, 9-11 Oct., is co-organized by G-NAVIS, a project leaded by NavSAS